Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Neighbors

We live in a half-underground apartment - so that means that we receive frequent visits from our neighbors, the Arachnids. These are most unwelcome visits mind you, but the Arachnids cannot be reasoned with and constantly show up un-announced and un-invited. And for some uncanny reason I always seem to be the one that greets them first; but I always make Daniel come to my rescue and "show them the way out."

The other week Mr. Steroid Arachnid decided to greet me in my shower. I did not like that one bit and very promptly summoned Daniel to send him on his way (if you know what I mean).

Yesterday Mrs. Steroid Arachnid finally came looking for her missing husband and we kindly helped her find him. ;)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Why is that hand so close to the spider?

Rebecca said...

oh I don't like our basement just because of those little guys. Urgh. Even in the finished room, I can't get them to stay away.