Sunday, August 2, 2009

Year 1

Today Daniel and I celebrate our one year anniversary! I suppose that on such an occassion a women might tend to get mushy and nostalgic and philosophical or something. I will not. At least not in public. But I will say this much for all to hear (as trite as it may sound I mean every word of it):


Daniel is my best friend and I love him 365 times more now than I did
on our wedding day. Thanks for making me feel so very loved and so very happy!


We had a wonderful weekend celebrating as we went up to the Sundance Summer Theater and saw The Fantastiks and then we went horseback riding. We topped off the weekend with dinner at Bombay House and a movie. It was all so very fun. Except I always get stuck with the slow, fat horse....why is that?!

Here's to many more happy years together!!!

4 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Wow, what a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed your 1st anniversary. I hope you have many,many more wonderful ones in the years to come.

Carrie and Tyson said...

Congrats! That really does sound like a fun date. Happy 1st anniversary!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! How fun to go horse back riding!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, Emily and Dan! I recall how we really did think we'd be back in the country by then. I got so excited. And then it took another entire month. Ah, I wish I could have been there! I haven't seen you forever.

I'm so glad you are so happy! On to many more happy years!