Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lately

After a two week break from school Daniel started fall semester on the 31st. But it's the beginning of the end - this is his last year!!!

We officially accepted a job offer with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Houston for next fall.

I have been all work, work, work and trying to keep my food down. (Thanks Maria for passing it on!)

We raided the garden last week of all the cucumbers, corn, peppers, onion and tomatoes. On Wednesday I played hooky from work and mom Gerow and I canned some salsa.

Today I made some really good food. Daniel said "these are the best pork chops I've ever had!" Yay me! I made spanish rice and pork chops in the slow cooker - tasty!

Last weekend we went down to Arizona for my nephew's baby blessing. My sister Amber had a bouncing baby boy - Spencer Kirk Lundell - on August 18th. Here are some photos from that trip:

This is my favorite picture - Spencer in his cute (and way oversized) cowboy bib.
How cute is that!




Baby Spencer in his cute blessing outfit.







The proud Lundell Family.



Here's the gang. Jared, Khristen, Emily, Daniel, Erma, Spencer, Amber, Stephen, Adam and Corrin. (Mom's taking the picture).

2 comments:

Genevieve Beck said...

I love the cowboy bib! It's fun to see your siblings and all the spouses now too. But, Em, why are you having a hard time keeping food down? I couldn't tell if a bug was passed on or if there were other forces at work. :)

Rebecca said...

that cowboy bib is huge! How adorable. Congrats to your sister on her new baby!