Friday, March 26, 2010

It's 4:30 in the Morning

I've been up for the last two and a half-hours. "Up" as in not-in-bed. If we want to consider "up" as in awake - tack on an extra hour. I've been reading, catching up on blog entries I've missed this week, searching the internet, checking out Facebook updates, and generally feeling pretty fed-up with this. I really just want to be in bed sleeping. But I can't stand being in bed not sleeping so I figured I might as well be up, not sleeping. I think all the coughing may have caused a hernia . Is it normal to have a localized spot of intense pain in my belly every time I cough or blow my nose? Kind of like my muscles are being ripped apart? I didn't think so.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh poor Emily!!! I remember those no-sleeper early mornings!!! So not fun!!! I always hurt the last few months when sneezing...

Lindsay Ekins said...

I feel your pain... you know what I use Tylenol Pm that about the only thing the get ride of some of the pain and keep a few hours of sleep... You are almost done. the last month is worst then the first 8!!!!

Laurie Gerow said...

I hope you have slept for the last couple of nights now.(Friday and Saturday ) Did we wear you out at the party? The aches and pains of the pregnancy are all worth it when that cute little baby is put in your arms. If you can pry him out of my hands first!