Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh the Horror!

I write this as a warning to my fellow consumers because I love you and those whose mouths you may be feeding. Do not make the same innocent mistake I made and assume that all canned enchilada sauces are created equal. Let me tell you...they are NOT.
If you attempt to buy this product in the grocery store, stop, retract your outstretched arm, turn, and run away as fast as you can. Then when you get home you can thank me for saving you and yours from a most horrifying dinning experience.

*please note that the green sauce from this brand is definitely edible.

3 comments:

Aunt B said...

YES! I've bought that, and agree. We sadly had to taste the product as well. We have the difficult problem of trying to find a gluten free enchilada sauce, and that's about the only one. So...it's gotta be from scratch now...not so easy as a can, but worth it to avoid the similar horror you experienced!

Hardy and Bethany said...

I didn't think it tasted bad.

Aunt B said...

Maybe it was just the particular can because it tasted metallic.