Monday, January 17, 2011

Fabulous Food


It's been a while since I've posted any recipes...probably because it's been a while since I've tried anything new. Who has time to cook?

But here are a couple new things I've tried recently and I give both two enthusiastic thumbs up!

1. Oatmeal Pancakes (made with instant oatmeal packets). We have a lot of instant oatmeal packets; and while I love oatmeal, it can get boring. So I searched the internet and found this recipe and I love it!

2. Enchilada Casserole with Sweet Potatoes and Corn. I stumbled across this recipe and thought I'd try it because I love mexican food, I love sweet potatoes, and I was intrigued by the combination. It turned out great! I didn't roast corn, just used frozen corn; and I didn't use lime juice because I didn't have any.

No comments: