Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas. We opened gifts here on Christmas Eve morning because we flew out to Utah that evening to surprise Daniel's family. It was fun watching Dane open gifts - I'm sure it will be a hundred times more exciting when he's older next year. Here's a little video of the fun!

Our visit to Utah was great. It was wonderful to surprise the family - especially Daniel's mom; she was so excited to see us. Dane loved getting reaquainted with everyone. We got to visit Grandma and Grandpa Gerow on Christmas day; Grandpa passed away the next day. It was so great that we could be there for the funeral - what a beautiful tribute to a wonderful patriarch.

We didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but enjoy!

Dane on Christmas Day


Gee, do ya think they're related?

Dane playing with Grandma Laurie

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Merry Christmas, Dane! I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys, but I'm glad it was a good one :)