Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat

The goose in this case would be me. I need to exercise some serious self control around all the holiday treats; and I need to just exercise period.

We finally put up our tree on Sunday. We don't have many Christmas decorations, just the tree and this banner that I made the other week.


When Elizabeth was down for Thanksgiving she helped me learn how to make these snowflake ornaments, so I've been doing that in my spare moments. They are too big for our puny tree so I've been giving them away.

On Saturday we had a Ward Christmas Breakfast and Santa stopped by. I plopped Dane down on Santa's lap and snapped a quick photo just before he started to cry.


Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love your banner! We get a few decorations every year. In 20 years I'll have a fully decorated house.

I was really looking forward to the Santa tradition this year, but unfortunately Paul is afraid of Santa and has informed me "Santa can't come to my house."