Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday here. Corrin, Adam, Amber, Stephan and Spencer (and Erma) all came up for the weekend. Dinner was fabulous. I made a new sweet potato recipe that everyone raved about. I got the recipe here. It was super easy and super yummy. After we stuffed ourselves we played some games and ate pie.

I made these cute party favors for each place setting. I got the idea here - they were very easy to make once I figured out how to steam them and they added a certain...je ne sais quoi.
On Friday we got together to go bowling. I got second lowest score and Daniel got second highest (yay!). Afterwards we went to eat at T.G.I. Fridays and saw Chad and Drew. That was lots of fun. Then it was on to the "Cousins" in Sandy for more visiting and pie.

Saturday was the big show down between BYU and Utah. We hosted a viewing at our apartment complete with lots of food to munch on throughout the evening. And we were victorious! Go Cougars!!!!
The star of the whole weekend, however was this little guy:

Spencer was such a delight to play with and make laugh. He especialy enjoyed smiling and laughing at Daniel. Soon enough we'll have one of our own!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I just found your blog through Genvieve's I'm so happy. You look so great and I'm so excited to hear that you have a little babe on the way. Congrats!!!

Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog.
thatssewfabulous@gmail.com