Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pictures

Yeah, I've all but given up the blog; so, two posts in one day?! gasp!  Well, here's what we've been up to:

Daniel got through the thick of busy season, but has still been working long weeks here and there.  He's in charge of the PwC-sponsored break point for the BP MS 150 coming up in a few weeks.  We planted a garden.  Emily is training for the Blue Bell 10K in a couple of weeks.  She is also working on opening a new Bountiful Basket site in our area.  Dane has been potty-training over the last month, with much improvement, except for #2 (any tips on motivation in that department would be greatly appreciated!)

 Here are some pictures of Dane over the last few months.  I can't believe he will be three in just over a month! 

Playing in the dryer

Cooking with Grandma Lynne

Decorating St. Patrick's Day cookies with daddy

Playing at the Park

Easter basket


1 comment:

Rebecca Reid said...

my blog is the same. the way of life I guess. With #2, my boy LOVED to read books to himself. Every day after lunch he had to sit on the toilet for at least 30 minutes. I put a huge stack of books on the chair right next to him. It helped him :)