Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving and a Ball of Yarn

Thanksgiving
We went to Allen / Princeton, TX for Thanksgiving and had a lovely time celebrating with my sister and Daniel's aunt, uncle, and cousins.  I think there were 14 adults and 7 children in all; it was great to be surrounded by so much love!  Here is a very short video clip Daniel took.

And the Yarn
I bought some yarn at Hobby Lobby and decided to get crafty.  Here's project one (I used the yarn to wrap around the wreath form):


And here is project two, a baby hat I crocheted for a friend of ours who is having a baby in a couple weeks.  Since the baby isn't here yet, the monkey had to model the hat....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow Emily! You are SOOO creative and crafty! It's totally awesome! I always love seeing what you've done. Very cute!