Thursday, March 31, 2011

mmmm, Food

Here are some recipies we've tried lately. In case you need inspiration.





  • Peanut Butter Brownies This is an amazing recipe that we both loved. Think rich chocolate, chocolate-chip brownies with a peanut butter cheesecake filling. Yeah, heaven!

  • Artichoke Pasta An easy and healthy slow cooker recipe that again we both liked. Despite neither one of us being green olive lovers, I added them anyway and we actually didn't mind them in this recipe.

  • Carrot Soup I liked this soup, but Daniel did not - mostly because of the dill; he's not a huge fan of dill. This link is to a recipe very similar to the one I made, but not exactly the same. I think the only complaint I had was that it was a little too fluffy. I'm not sure if that's because I blended it too much (used an immersion blender) and got too much air in it, or what.

No comments: